If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Wisconsin.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Friday, November 6, 2009

Good to see

I went to a political forum the other night and I was so encouraged to see about 150 people show up to hear and ask questions of the candidates for a vote one year away.
The questions were good, and some answers were excellent.

"Dear Candidate, when is it morally acceptable to take my money, my tax dollar, and give it to someone else?" "That's easy, never!" DING DING DING - RIGHT ANSWER!!!!!

One candidate said he would end the fed, one said he would say no even to his own party on principle and one was blah blah blah. Hey, two possible "get-its" out of three made my day!

Of course, I was disappointed that none felt we should be bringing our troops home and get out of other nations' affairs, but I think they will listen and I did have conversation with the two potential liberty lovers after the event.

Time will tell, but I am thinking with the numbers of the Repugnant Party down, it could prove to our advantage to get involved on a state level.. and shouldn't that be where the power rests really?

It was awesome to see and hear people come out and basically say, "We want our freedoms back!" Yuppers, look out you power hungry goons, the natives are definitely restless...

HUP

2 comments:

APN said...

Excellent Post! I'm seeing third party freedom loving constitutionalists and libertarians really gaining some traction now. I think the people are beginning to wake up to the fact that the 2 party system just does not work.

Help U Prep said...

Hey there AT,
I agree with you... and it's about time.
Thanks for stopping by.
HUP

Wisconsin Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Wisconsin Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.