If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Wisconsin.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Monday, April 27, 2009

The flu and Colloidal Silver

Many years ago I'd heard of the potential benefit of colloidal silver as a preventative to colds and flu. During a stint in which I seem to be catching every bug going around I bought some from a health food store.

Following the directions on the bottle I took it for about a week. I can't say whether it or my own antibodies cured me at that time. I do know I never got sick until the next flu season came around so I began to give this stuff some merit.

I've since learned you don't need to pay big bucks for it at a health food store but can make it yourself for next to nothing. As the effects of colloidal silver are much like that of an antibiotic (penicillin) I thought this to be an excellent "prep" item to have.

For about 6 months now my wife, daughter and I have taken about an ounce a day of this as a preventative to whatever bug may be going around. I can say that my daughter stayed perfectly healthy through two flu bouts in her school and my wife and I have not so much as had a sniffle.

I'd encourage you to do some research on colloidal silver as an alternative to antibiotics and best of all...you can make it yourself without a prescription...(won't that piss off the NWO)!

So google or YouTube "colloidal silver" and give it some thought.

You can find some silver rods and make shift a device yourself but I'll attach a link to what I use.

I have no affiliation with this guy but "hey" he's a former Marine!....semper fi..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8WicLPg1P0

Northwoods

No comments:

Wisconsin Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Wisconsin Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.