If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Wisconsin.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Sunday, March 1, 2009

What a show!

My dd wanted to go to a show to celebrate her birthday and she wanted me to go with her. I really had a hard time with the cost of the tickets, but we went and I was very glad I had the opportunity to see the show. Best show I have ever seen, barring the ones my dd was in herself; yes I am one proud mama, dd is talented.

Anywhoo the show was “Wicked” and I loved the political aspect of it. The actors were great, the costuming beautiful, the singing enjoyable and the score superb. I can’t remember when I had more fun at the theatre and I highly recommend the show. It was inspiring and made me want to “defy gravity” and get off my backside and fight the ptb. I still have the music going through my head. As I heard one gal say as we were waiting in line at intermission, “I will never be able to watch The Wizard of Oz in the same way again.”

The show gives you a whole new view of what you thought you knew. And that is what I think is happening to at least a select few public servants in our state governments. They are finally coming to grips with what has been going on in the good ole US of A. As they are presented with a different world view, one of lost jobs, lost homes, lost revenue and lost hope of a better tomorrow, they are looking at the world from a new perspective and realizing all is not well in Oz, no matter what the wizard says. And I am hoping they too will make some good choices, both in front and behind the scenes to remove those who should not be in power. I also hope that those see the show will realize that life does imitate art and be inspired to start thinking for themselves.

Got some good deals at Walgreens. I don’t like to use drugs and over the counter things too often, but occasionally you do need to pull out the big guns to get some relief until you can figure out what is causing the problem., or get to the root cause of the symptom. I got some tubes of cortisone cream for $ .75. Just walk up and down the aisles and look for the bright orange stickers marked “last chance.” It is the way they mark their discontinued items and some are really very good deals. Got some store brand depends for about $2.00. If you may have some elderly you will be caring for and if they get sick and can’t get to the facilities easily, they will be nice to have on hand. If you will have women of child bearing age, think birthing supplies, etc. Lots of supplies that will be useful can come from your local Walgreens clearance area.

Blessings,

HUP

No comments:

Wisconsin Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Wisconsin Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.