If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Wisconsin.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Something to think about

Found this article and thought it was worth a read so I am posting for you below. I usually say we need to fight on every front. The article talks about people who kept fighting even knowing it could cost their lives and it seems it did.

My first thought was how much more we can do now, while there is still the pretense of free speech alive. Hopefully enough of us will take advantage of it; many are already too frightened of government and won't single themselves out.

As for the article, this is where we are heading folks.

It is good to prepare physically, but we must prepare mentally and spiritually if we are to really survive.

HUP

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/04/opinion/04iht-edcohen.html

----------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Wisconsin Forum at www.WisconsinPreppersNetwork.net

1 comment:

Gen-IL Homesteader said...

What a good article. I, too, can't imagine how people could watch their friends and neighbors being taken away. What kind of brainwashing had they gone through that would allow most of them to be okay with it???? It blows the mind. I loved this line from the article: "decency and its (mortal) dangers or conformity and it's comforts." That's the choice we have to make! (Makes me think of my other all-time favorite quote: "Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know now what course others may take; but as for me, Give me liberty or give me death!"

Wisconsin Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Wisconsin Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.