If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Wisconsin.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Thursday, February 18, 2010

long time no blog

So life has been too busy and it has not been so easy to get here and blog.
I have been looking at candidates for the 8th congressional district and I think Terri McCormick beats the others hands down. I hope if you live in that area you will check her out.
I have also heard Scott Walker who is running for gov. and I like what I heard, but have not researched him enough to endorse. Anyone out there know much about him?
Things are heating up where inflation is concerned. We may be seeing some higher prices soon. Got preps?
HUP

4 comments:

Try2Focus said...

Why do you think Terri McCormick beats the other candidates in the 8th?

Help U Prep said...

I think she understands the principles of individutal liberty and the benefits of small government. I think she has what it takes to stand her ground. I think she can beat Kagen.
I know that Ried sounds good, but he is being groomed by the Repugs and he will be more of the same. Roth is really not what a liberty lover wants, and the others really don't have a chance against Kagen.
Do you have a favorite?
Thanks for stopping by,
HUP

Anonymous said...

I get the feeling you haven't looked really hard. What makes you think 2010 will be any different than 2006 for mccormick? She has far less support this time around.

Gen-IL Homesteader said...

Glad to see you back. I hope life slows down so that we can see more of you!

Definitely keep prepping!

Wisconsin Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Wisconsin Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.